Make Benefit Overpayment Payments Online

  • — April 28 2021

UI Claimants with benefit overpayments can make credit or debit card payments using the link below or by calling (406) 444-5434.

 Pay Online

NOTE: Employers should NOT use the Pay Online link above to pay UI Contributions (tax).  Employers can make tax payments online through UI eServices for Employers, or by calling (406) 444-3834 to pay with a credit card. 

Back To Top Support Chat Support Chat