Browser required settings/troubleshooting
UI eServices for Employers works best with the following modern browsers:
- Internet Explorer 8.0 and higher
- Firefox 12.0 and higher
- Chrome 11.0 and higher
- Safari 4.0 and higher
- Opera 10.0 and higher
These are the minimum browser versions necessary to support all of the features and functions. If you need to upgrade your browser, please go to the appropriate browser web site to download the latest version. Required browsers settings:
- 128-bit encryption – this is standard on most web browsers.
- Cookies enabled - if you are unsure if Cookies are enabled on your browser, click the following link to find out: http://www.whatarecookies.com/
- Pop-ups enabled - Pop-ups must be enabled for this site in order to utilize some of the features - changing this setting will vary based on which browser you are utilizing
- Adobe Reader – required for viewing pdf files on the site. If you do not have Adobe Reader, it can be downloaded free by clicking on the following link: http://www.adobe.com/products/reader.html
Not finding what you need? Try our Helpful Information or Contacting the Contributions Bureau pages.